Office 2021 Standard for Mac LTSC
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Terminal Server compatible
- Fulfilled within 1-2 business days
This Product Includes
Office 2021 Standard for Mac LTSC
Office LTSC 2021 suites for business are a one-time purchase that may be acquired for more than five computers through volume licensing. Office as a one-time purchase does not include any of the services included in Microsoft 365 (for example, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online).
Microsoft 365 is designed to work with the latest browsers and versions of Office. If you use older browsers and versions of Office that are not in mainstream support:
- Microsoft won’t deliberately prevent you from connecting to the service, but the quality of your Microsoft 365 experience may diminish over time.
- Office LTSC 2021 connections to Microsoft 365 services will be supported until October 2026.
- Microsoft won’t provide code fixes to resolve non-security-related problems.
- Office LTSC 2021 is supported under the Fixed Lifecycle Policy.
Computer and processor
Intel or Apple Silicon (As supported by the three most recent versions of macOS.)
4 GB RAM
10 GB of available disk space
1280 x 768 screen resolution
Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. As new major versions of macOS are made generally available, Microsoft will stop support for the oldest version and support the newest and previous two versions of macOS. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
Installation requires a connection to the Internet or a local area network (if installing over a network).
Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 or later.
Microsoft account or organizational account required for license assignment.
For Microsoft Teams requirements, see Hardware requirements for Microsoft Teams.
- Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
- Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
- Read-aloud functionality requires an audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly