Microsoft Windows Server - 1 User CAL (w/ Software Assurance) - Elite Pricing
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Minimum of 5 CALs required per new Open Value agreement
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service User CALs grant access to your users to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every user that is remotely connecting
- Looking for Device CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Windows Server - 1 User CAL (w/ Software Assurance)
Elevate security, enable the creation of cloud-native apps, evolve your data center, and more with the latest version of Windows Server.
Looking to add a user to your Microsoft Windows Server-driven enterprise? Order 1 User CAL on this page and instantly grant a single user access to all licensed devices with Microsoft Windows Server in your network. Get 1 User CAL for the all-new Microsoft Windows Server with free installation support from our Microsoft Silver partners here at Trusted Tech Team and expand your team instantly.
*Note that this is a license for 1 User Client Access License (CAL) for Windows Server. This license also includes software assurance, which provides a free upgrade to a new edition if released within two years from the date of purchase. To learn more about licensing, visit our CAL Guide here.
New additions to Windows Server
- System Insights: Predictive capabilities, each backed by a machine-learning model, locally analyze Windows Server system data, such as performance counters and events, providing insight into the functioning of your servers and helping you reduce the operational expenses associated with reactively managing issues in your Windows Server deployments.
- Windows Admin Center: a free download, separate from the Windows Server download, for enhanced flexibility and remote management strategies. See the Windows Admin Center OS support matrix for installation and management compatibility.
- Azure Network Adapter: Windows Admin Center enables a one-click experience to configure a point-to-site VPN connection between an on-premises Windows Server and an Azure Virtual Network. This automates the configuration for the Azure Virtual Network gateway as well as the on-premises VPN client.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly