Microsoft Windows Server - 1 RDS User CAL (w/ Software Assurance) - Elite Pricing
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service User CALs grant access to your users to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every user that is remotely connecting
- Looking for Device CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Microsoft Windows Server - 1 RDS User CAL (w/ Software Assurance)
License your deployments with Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- Securely connect remote users
- Users can get access from managed or unmanaged devices
- Connect to session-based or virtual-machine based desktops
- Use datacenter apps within corporate networks or from the internet
Each user or device that accesses a licensed Windows Server requires a Windows Server Client Access License (CAL) or a Windows Server and a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL.
With the User CAL, you purchase a CAL for every user who accesses the server to use services such as file storage or printing, regardless of the number of devices they use for that access.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center.
How long does it take to get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.