Microsoft Windows Server - 1 RDS Device CAL (w/ Software Assurance) - Elite Pricing
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service Device CALs grant access to your devices to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every device that is remotely connecting
- Looking for User CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Microsoft Windows Server - 1 RDS Device CAL (w/ Software Assurance)
License your deployments with Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- Securely connect remote users
- Users can get access from managed or unmanaged devices
- Connect to session-based or virtual-machine-based desktops
- Use datacenter apps within corporate networks or from the internet
Each user or device that accesses a licensed Windows Server requires a Windows Server Client Access License (CAL) or a Windows Server and a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL.
With a Device CAL, you purchase a CAL for every device that accesses your server, regardless of the number of users who use that device to access the server.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center.
How long does it take to get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.