Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 PC License for Windows
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Permanent License - No Subscription Required
- Fully Installed Desktop Applications
- No internet access required for use
This Product Includes
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 for Windows
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 is a powerful software suite featuring all of the essential Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint — plus applications tailored for business, including OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access. Here at Trusted Tech Team, you can instantly download your Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 PC License with free tech support from our Microsoft Silver partners. Download today!
How do I know if my computer is compatible with Office Home and Business 2016?
- You can use Office 2016 if you have Windows 7 or newer. If you're unsure what version you're running please contact our support team and we'll be happy to verify.
Can users who have older versions of Office still open files I send them?
- Absolutely. Users will have no issue opening up any files you send them dating back to Office 2007. You can also open up files that they send you.
Windows Requirements for Office Home and Business:
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions.
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.
Excellent everything worked great
No problems and great help during chat
Great customer service. Thanks
I have not had any of the problems I read about in the 1-star ratings. I found the entire process of downloading this product to be quite painless, even though I am using my Acer Aspire laptop from a hotel with a slow-www wireless connection. So it took about 25 minutes to download MS Office, but that was the only delay. Sure, I had to go to the MS site and register and all of that stuff - took 10 minutes max. I made a cup of coffee during the interim. I am able to access all my PPT, PPTX, XLSX, XLS, DOCX, etc files on my PC. I have Windows v7 (in case that affects the installation process).
I am always looking for cheaper alternatives to MS, so last year I installed Corel's WordPerfect and their other programs that are supposedly "MS compatible." They are not. For example, I lost all the conditional formatting for my Excel workbooks. I had other problems with doc and docx files (do not recall those issues now). They were enough for me to finally bite the bullet and pay a bit extra for MS Office on my laptop. I am glad I did because now I can get to work!