Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Device CAL 5-Pack
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service Device CALs grant access to your devices to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every device that is remotely connecting
- Looking for User CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Device 5-CAL License
Need help determining your licensing scenario? Take a look at the guide below:
*This product includes 5 RDS Device CALs*
Windows Server 2016 is a cutting-edge server operating system designed to run enterprise-level workloads on-premises and in cloud environments. With this Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services 5-User CAL pack, you can give up to 5 users remote desktop access to Windows Server 2016. Order this affordably-priced RDS licensing pack with free installation support from our Microsoft Silver Partners here at Trusted Tech Team.
Give employees the flexibility to work when and where it is convenient for them by using Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop. Trusted Tech Team offers a value-priced package of five user CALs to allow a core group of employees to access the software. Add as many users as you need to grow your business. CALs delivered via an instant download link and orders placed during regular business hours are emailed within 30 minutes of receipt. Trusted Tech Team is a Microsoft Silver Partner and offers product and installation support for Microsoft software.
Windows Server 2016 has a long list of new upgrades and features that long-time users will love, including the Resilient File System (ReFS). In Windows Server 2016, ReFS is intended as a high-performance, high-resiliency file system intended for use with Storage Spaces Direct and Hyper-V workloads.
User or Device CAL? How to choose:
- User CAL – Grants an individual the right to access the terminal server from any of their devices including their workstation in the office, laptop/desktop at home, or mobile device.
- Why User CAL?
- It will be more cost effective if you have more devices than users. Only 1 user CAL would be required to cover “X” number of devices.
- User CALs are Trusted Tech Team's recommendation. They're cheaper to license and offer more flexibility.
- Device CAL – Grants up to 5 devices the ability to concurrently access the terminal server such as a workstation in the office or a tablet used to take customer orders.
- Why Device CAL?
- It will be more cost effective if you have numerous users who all access the same device to remote into the server. This method is typically seen in medical offices or warehouses in which the same device has more than one user throughout the day. You will only need to purchase one CAL for each device instead of numerous user CAL for each user.
- To ensure you are in compliance with the licensing terms, you will want to keep a head count on the number of device/users accessing the terminal server. If no CALs are available, the remote users will be blocked out from accessing the terminal server. Speak with our licensing experts today to ensure you are in compliance!
Whichever solution you choose, you have another layer of flexibility when it comes to content that is published to your users:
- Desktop: Your IT admin will be able to push any applications, folders, and documentation onto each user's session. All sessions have the ability to include or exclude any content. This method is preferred if your users are going to be utilizing their remote session as their primary workstation.
- RemoteApps: Preferred if you want to host your applications on a virtual machine as if they're directly on your user's desktops. Typically used when you want to manage applications in a secure, remote environment.
For more information regarding the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop CAL License, contact us at (855) 202-8140 or support@TrustedTechTeam.com.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions.
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.