Microsoft Windows Server - 1 Device CAL (w/ Software Assurance) - Elite Pricing
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- *Minimum of 5 CALs required per new Open Value agreement
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service Device CALs grant access to your devices to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every device that is remotely connecting
- Looking for User CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Microsoft Windows Server - 1 Device CAL (w/ Software Assurance)
Does your enterprise use Microsoft Windows Server to manage your datacenter? Are you looking to add more devices to your network? You’ll need Device Client Access Licenses (CALs). Here at Trusted Tech Team, you can instantly download 1 Device CAL and quickly add a single device to your Microsoft Windows Server-driven enterprise. Get the latest data deployment and management features on a device in your network and take advantage of free installation support from us as a Microsoft Silver partner by ordering here.
*Note that this is a license for 1 Device Client Access License (CAL) for Windows Server. This CAL license also comes with Software Assurance, which provides you the ability to upgrade to a newer edition of CALs if it is released two years from the date of purchase. To learn more about licensing, visit our CAL Guide here.
New Editions to Windows Server
- System Insights: Predictive capabilities, each backed by a machine-learning model, locally analyze Windows Server system data, such as performance counters and events, providing insight into the functioning of your servers and helping you reduce the operational expenses associated with reactively managing issues in your Windows Server deployments.
- Windows Admin Center: a free download, separate from the Windows Server download, for enhanced flexibility and remote management strategies. See the Windows Admin Center OS support matrix for installation and management compatibility.
- Storage Migration Service: (SMS) is a job-based orchestration and proxy that allows you to inventory existing servers, migrates that data, and takes over the identity of the old server completely.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center.
How long does it take to get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.