Exchange Server 2016 Standard - 5 Device CALs
Trusted Return Policy
- CALs required for each Mailbox/User
- For assistance contact us at Support@trustedtechteam.com
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Exchange 2016 Standard 5 Device CALs
With Microsoft Exchange 2016 Standard with Five Device CALs, the server roles have been streamlined and reduced to two, including the Mailbox and Edge Transport server roles. With this upgrade, you'll notice the simplicity of scale, hardware utilization and failure isolation goals are front and center. The Mailbox server includes and expands upon the Exchange 2013 Mailbox and Client Access server roles, including Client Access protocols, Transport Service, Mailbox databases and Unified Messaging. Client Access offers HTTP, POP, IMAP and SMTP protocols. Along with additional security factors and more layers of protection against viruses and spam, this five-device user license for a Microsoft Exchange 2016 expansion will build a better infrastructure for your business' needs.
Features to Expect with Exchange 2016
- The Mailbox server in Exchange 2016 includes all of the server components from the Exchange 2013 Mailbox and Client Access server roles: the Client Access protocols, Transport service, Mailbox databases, and Unified Messaging. The Mailbox server handles all activity for the active mailboxes on that server.
- Client Access services provide authentication, limited redirection, and proxy services. Client Access services don't do any data rendering and offer all the usual client access protocols: HTTP, POP and IMAP, and SMTP.
- Along with the new Mailbox role, Exchange 2016 now allows you to proxy traffic from Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016 in addition to Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2013. This new flexibility gives you more control in how you move to Exchange 2016 without having to worry about deploying enough front-end capacity to service new Exchange 2016 servers.
- The Edge Transport role is typically deployed in your perimeter network, outside your internal Active Directory forest, and is designed to minimize the attack surface of your Exchange deployment. By handling all Internet-facing mail flow, it also adds additional layers of message protection and security against viruses and spam, and can apply transport rules to control message flow.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly