1) Click the link below (It will open in a new window):
2) You will need a Microsoft Account to register your office licensing.
If you have a Microsoft Account (or if you have a @hotmail.com, @msn.com, or @outlook.com) email account, click sign in. Once signed in, skip to step 5.
If you do not have a Microsoft Account, click the button for "Create a new account". Proceed to step 3.
3) Enter your current email address (It can be any email address) and create a password. Click next. You will be asked to enter a code from your email.
4) Go to your email inbox. Look for an email from titled "Microsoft account team." This will contain the code used to verify your email address. Make sure to double check your spam filter.
Return to prior window to enter your code. See example below. Follow prompts and return to sign in page. Click "Sign in."
5) Enter your product key, followed by country & language. Click Next, and then Next again.
6) Click the Download now button to begin your download. Run the file that downloads. If you do not see the file, press CTRL and J on your keyboard to open the downloads folder.
7) Once the installer runs, you will see the following window.
8) Your Office software is now installed! Congratulations on your new office product!
To open any of the office programs, click on your start menu and search for the application. See the below example for reference.