Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - 1 Device Client Access License (CAL)
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Allows locally networked devices to access services with multiple users (i.e. a shared device or shift workers)
- Minimum of 5 CALs required per new Open Value agreement
- Looking for Remote Desktop CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - 1 Device CAL
Does your enterprise use Microsoft Windows Server 2019 to manage your datacenter? Are you looking to add more devices to your network? You’ll need Device Client Access Licenses (CALs). Here at Trusted Tech Team, you can instantly download 1 Device CAL and quickly add a single device to your Microsoft Windows Server 2019-driven enterprise. Get the latest data deployment and management features on a device in your network and take advantage of free installation support from us as a Microsoft Silver partner by ordering here.
This is a license for 1 Device Client Access License (CALs) granting access to 1 separate device. To learn more about CALs, check out our Windows Server CAL Guide here.
New Editions to Windows Server 2019
- System Insights: Predictive capabilities, each backed by a machine-learning model, locally analyze Windows Server system data, such as performance counters and events, providing insight into the functioning of your servers and helping you reduce the operational expenses associated with reactively managing issues in your Windows Server deployments.
- Windows Admin Center: a free download, separate from the Windows Server 2019 download, for enhanced flexibility and remote management strategies. See the Windows Admin Center OS support matrix for installation and management compatibility.
- Storage Migration Service: (SMS) is a job-based orchestration and proxy that allows you to inventory existing servers, migrates that data, and takes over the identity of the old server completely.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly