Windows Server 2012 Standard - 2 Core - ESU - Year 1 (October 2023-2024)
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Extended Security Updates (ESU): Access to ESU for Windows Server.
- Hybrid and Multicloud Support: Delivers critical security updates across on-premises, multicloud, and edge environments.
- Does NOT include a Windows Server license.
- For Windows Server licensing, click here.
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
What are Extended Security Updates (ESU)?
Extended Security Updates (ESU) are a Microsoft service that provides critical security patches and fixes for their products beyond the end of the standard support period. ESU ensures that businesses can maintain security and compliance for legacy software systems while they transition to newer technologies. This program is especially crucial for systems that handle sensitive data, where continuous protection against vulnerabilities and threats is necessary even after the general support lifecycle has ended. ESU allows organizations to protect their investments, maintain operational continuity, and reduce risks as they plan and implement their upgrade strategies.
Note: This product does NOT include a Windows Server license.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions.
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.