Exchange Server 2016 Standard - 10 Device CALs
Trusted Return Policy
- CALs required for each Mailbox/User
- For assistance contact us at Support@trustedtechteam.com
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Exchange 2016 Standard 5 Device CALs
Get all of the CPU horsepower with streamlined hardware utilization and simplicity of scale in Microsoft Exchange 2016 Standard plus 10 CALs. MS Exchange 2016 has reduced the number of server roles to two, including Mailbox and Edge Transport. The Mailbox includes Client Access protocols, Transport Service, Mailbox databases and Unified Messaging. In addition, Exchange 2016 has optimized Client Access service to include authentication, limited redirection and proxy services. The Edge Transport role adds additional layers of message protection and security against viruses and spam. Trusted Tech Team offers the best download support and the superior service you would expect from a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Features to Expect with Exchange 2016
- The Mailbox server in Exchange 2016 includes all of the server components from the Exchange 2013 Mailbox and Client Access server roles: the Client Access protocols, Transport service, Mailbox databases, and Unified Messaging. The Mailbox server handles all activity for the active mailboxes on that server.
- Client Access services provide authentication, limited redirection, and proxy services. Client Access services don't do any data rendering and offer all the usual client access protocols: HTTP, POP and IMAP, and SMTP.
- Along with the new Mailbox role, Exchange 2016 now allows you to proxy traffic from Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016 in addition to Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2013. This new flexibility gives you more control in how you move to Exchange 2016 without having to worry about deploying enough front-end capacity to service new Exchange 2016 servers.
- The Edge Transport role is typically deployed in your perimeter network, outside your internal Active Directory forest, and is designed to minimize the attack surface of your Exchange deployment. By handling all Internet-facing mail flow, it also adds additional layers of message protection and security against viruses and spam, and can apply transport rules to control message flow.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly