SQL Server 2017 Standard - 2 Core License
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Perform queries faster than disk with in-memory columnstore
- Perform transactions up to 30x faster with in-memory OLTP.
- Up to 1 million predictions per second with Python and R integration
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard - 2 Core License
2 Core License - What Is It?
- The Core Licensing model for SQL Server 2017 requires that you purchase a license for every core on your Virtual Machine or Host Machine with a license. Sold in packs of 2.
- No CALs are required - Covers unlimited users or devices accessing the database or application.
- Example: You have (2) Intel Xeon E5-1620 processors in your server. Each processor has 4 cores. You will have to cover 8 cores with 4 SQL Server 2 Core Licenses.
Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard uses a core licensing model that requires each core on your virtual machine or host machine to have a valid license. Trusted Tech Team offers Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard core licenses at unbeatable prices. They are sold in packs of two and eliminate the need for CALs. Core licenses cover an unlimited number of users or devices accessing the database or application without an additional cost. The core licensing model makes it easier to grow your business. New employees are absorbed into the system and additional SQL Server 2017 licenses are only needed when you upgrade your cores.
SQL Server has become more and more commonplace in a working environment, and as the demands for SQL Server grow, newer editions with more features are constantly being added. The latest version - SQL Server 2017 is a great upgrade from its predecessor, Sql Server 2016. With the 2017 edition you will receive many new benefits, such as availability groups, graph database capabilities, batch mode adaptive joins, batch mode memory grant feedback, among others making it one of the most efficient and effective database software solutions on the market. SQL Server 2017 Standard has two licensing model, this product is the "SQL Core Model" which means there are no CALs required to be tied to the SQL license.
Linux compatibility has been improved! With SQL 2016 came the introduction to Linux compatibility and with SQL Server 2017 the integration only becomes more seamless. This SQL Server download will allow cross-operating system migrations and testing.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center.
How long does it take to get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.
Explained the complex SQL Server license to help us stay compliant!! Without it we would have inadvertently be out of compliance.
Purchasing from TTT was a great experience - the pros at this company know their stuff, have reasonable prices, and provide great support!
SQL Licensing is very confusing. Trusted Tech Team make my choices clear and steered me to the best decision.
Prompt performance in TPC-H, super quick real time intelligence for faster analyzing.
Loving the updated Python integration, runs smoothly just how I like.