The State of Managed Services
The global Managed Services market has grown 24% from 2017 - 2019 and is expected to grow another 54% by 2023.
We partnered with Spiceworks to gather data from 200 IT professionals showing how the industry is shifting to integrate more managed services than ever. We dove into the current climate of managed services, and how MSPs are learning to adapt to the changes of software licensing.
Read about multiple statistics regarding cloud licensing, and the surge that MSPs are already preparing for. We looked at their goals, challenges, and preferences to find out where licensing is headed, and some results might surprise you!
From plans of future deployment to what features they find to be the biggest value from a VAR (value added reseller), find out how the rest of the market is shifting and what Trusted Tech Team can do to assist with cloud licensing.
- What today's MSPs look like — A look into the different types of services that MSPs offer.
- The business of being an MSP — A projection of what we predict MSPs to look like in the next few years.
- The MSP's sphere of influence — How MSPs garner trust with their clients and offer their expertise to provide solutions.
- How MSPs choose their own vendors — Even MSPs occasionally need an MSP of their own.
- How MSPs are approaching Office 365 ‐ Office 365 is one of the fastest growing managed service. See how MSPs are handling the growth.
- Insights into Office 365 purchasing — Where MSPs are recommending their clients to purchase licensing.