Smith Micro Clip Studio Paint Pro (Manga Studio 5) Retail - Windows/mac DVD
Manga Studio is a software product that allows users to scan, create, sketch, and ink digital and softcopies of their manga and comic artwork. It is also an illustration tool. It is inexpensive and easy to use. There are two versions of Manga Studio, Debut is for beginners and hobbyist comic artists whereas EX is for professional comic artists. System Requirements: Windows: Windows?: XP, Vista, 7 or 8 2 GHz Intel? 2 Duo minimum Common: Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit OS 2 GB RAM recommended 2 GB free hard disk space recommended Graphic card with VRAM of 256MB or more and OpenGL 1.5 recommended XGA (1024? 768) or higher, WXGA (1280? 768) or higher, 16-Bit color display or higher Pen Tablet - FAVO, Bamboo, Intuos or Cintiq Internet connection required for license authentication DVD-ROM Drive
- Everything professional and aspiring comic artists need
- Powerful illustration features based on real world comic drawing tools
- Add dimension and depth with tons of screen tones and effects
- Huge time-saving advantages over hand-drawing
- Start quickly with your own sketches, photos or illustrations
- Keep the feel of pen and paper with full tablet pressure sensitivity
- Add power and flexibility to your design process. Specifically designed for professionals, Manga Studio combines a multitude of cutting-edge features that makes it the most powerful manga and comic drawing tool in the market.
- Save valuable time and effort. Speed up your workflow! With Manga Studio?s powerful feature set and intuitive, standard interface, you will quickly create and enhance your comic projects faster than if created by hand.
- Create professional level art from start to finish. Designed specifically for illustrating manga and comic art, Manga Studio?s specialized features provide a complete solution for creating standard black and white manga and comics.
- Draw naturally with a Tablet - Sketch, scan or import your inked artwork directly. Create original sketches using your mouse or draw naturally with a Pen Tablet.
Screen tones & Patterns - Screen tones add dimension, depth and character to your artwork. Choose from tones of screen tones in Manga Studio.
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Does not work with 64 bit version of XP or Vista
- Does not work with Windows RT
- Macintosh: OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8
- Intel? Core 2 Duo minimum
- Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit OS
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 2 GB free hard disk space recommended
- Graphic card with VRAM of 256MB or more and OpenGL 1.5 recommended
- XGA (1024?768) or higher, WXGA (1280X768) or higher, 16-Bit color display or higher
- Pen Tablet - FAVO, Bamboo, Intuos or Cintiq
- Internet connection required for license authentication
- DVD-ROM Drive