Microsoft Windows XP Professional License
Windows XP set the standard for reliable Windows operating systems and is still one of the most beloved versions of Windows. New features including Remote Desktop capabilities, Wireless 802.1x Networking Support, Policy-Based Desktop Management, and more make Windows XP a go-to program. Note that Microsoft no longer supports security and technical updates for Windows XP. For more information on upgrading to a modern interface, like Windows 10, chat with a member of Trusted Tech Team today.
- Builds on the strengths of Windows 2000 and NT, making it more powerful and stable than previous operating systems.
- Supports even more devices and technologies so that you can take advantage of the next generation of hardware devices.
- Runs hundreds of programs that didn't run on Windows 2000 and enables you to set up your system to run in compatibility mode even if a program isn't supported by by Windows XP.
- Windows Messenger the easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
- Remote Assistance allows users to have a peer or IT Professional remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- Multi-Language Support allows users to easily create, read, and edit documents in many different languages. Internet Explorer 6 includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
- Encrypting File System provides the highest level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
- User State Migration Tool can migrate a users data and application/operating settings from their old to their new desktop.
- New Task-Based Visual Design helps users navigate more easily by exposing the most common tasks through a cleaner and new visual cues.