Microsoft Windows Server 2016 - RDS 25 User CALs
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service User CALs grant access to your users to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every user that is remotely connecting
- Looking for Device CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Microsoft Windows Server 2016-RDS 25 User CALs
Need help determining your licensing scenario? Take a look at the guide below:
*This product includes 25 RDS User CALs
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is the platform of choice for building virtualization solutions for every end customer need, including delivering individual virtualized applications, providing secure mobile and remote desktop access, and providing end users the ability to run their applications and desktops from the cloud. Give your users a fill desktop experience with a variety of apps that you can install and manage.
Bring best-in-class remote desktop functionality to your large team. Instantly give 25 end-users complete remote access to Microsoft Server 2016 with a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 RDS 25-User CAL License. Depending on your environment and preferences, you can set up Windows Server 2016 RDS for session-based virtualization, as a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) or as a combination platform. Download your Microsoft Server 2016 RDS 25-User CAL License with free installation support here at Trusted Tech Team.
User or Device CAL? How to choose:
- User CAL – Grants all 20 of your users the right to access the terminal server concurrently from any of their devices including their workstation in the office, laptop/desktop at home, or mobile device.
- Why User CAL?
- It will be more cost effective if you have more devices than users. Only 1 user CAL would be required to cover “X” number of devices.
- User CALs are Trusted Tech Team's recommendation. They're cheaper to license and offer more flexibility.
- Device CAL – Grants a specific device the ability to access the terminal server such as a workstation in the office or a tablet used to take customer orders.
- Why Device CAL?
- It will be more cost effective if you have numerous users who all access the same device to remote into the server. This method is typically seen in medical offices or warehouses in which the same device has more than one user throughout the day. You will only need to purchase one CAL for each device instead of numerous user CAL for each user.
- To ensure you are in compliance with the licensing terms, you will want to keep a head count on the number of device/users accessing the terminal server. If no CALs are available, the remote users will be blocked out from accessing the terminal server. Speak with our licensing experts today to ensure you are in compliance!
Whichever solution you choose, you have another layer of flexibility when it comes to content that is published to your users:
- Desktop: Your IT admin will be able to push any applications, folders, and documentation onto each user's session. All sessions have the ability to include or exclude any content. This method is preferred if your users are going to be utilizing their remote session as their primary workstation.
- RemoteApps: Preferred if you want to host your applications on a virtual machine as if they're directly on your user's desktops. Typically used when you want to manage applications in a secure, remote environment.
For more information regarding the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop CAL License, contact us at (855) 202-8140 or support@TrustedTechTeam.com.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions.
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly.