Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop - 5 User CAL
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service User CALs grant access to your users to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every user that is remotely connecting
- Looking for Device CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services - 5 User Cals
Need help determining your licensing scenario? Take a look below
Expand your system’s capabilities by ordering five additional user CALs for your Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Software. Trusted Tech Team offers five-count packages of user CALs so you can quickly and affordably expand the capabilities of your software. User CALs are required to register new users and to give them access to the server software. Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services 5-user CAL from Trusted Tech Team is priced right and is delivered electronically for quicker receipt. Order Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services CALs now and expand your business to meet changing demands.
Expanded cluster scalability—Windows Failover Clustering has taken a big jump in scalability. Previous versions of Windows Server were limited to 16 nodes. Windows Server 2012 clusters can support up to 63 nodes and up to 4,000 virtual machines (VMs) per cluster.
Note that licensing is based on either per-user or per-device, and the model you choose should be based on whether you have more users or computers. RDS does not have concurrent-user licensing, and the licenses you choose must match the mode you configure the RD Session Host Server.
Install the RD Licensing role service just as you did the RD Session Host role service. Then you must:
- Activate the RD Licensing server
- Install RDS CALs so the RD Licensing server can allocate them to users and devices
- Tell the RD Session Host server to use the RD Licensing server (you must do this even if the two role services are located on the same machine)
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly
1 x Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop - 5 User CAL
I use trusted tech exclusively for any licensing that i need to purchase. Its quick and easy to find them and they send them to you right away.
Add on to what we already had
They allow for users to remote in from a location outside of the office