Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop - 1 Device CAL
Trusted Return Policy
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Minimum of 5 CALs required per new Open Value agreement
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service Device CALs grant access to your devices to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every device that is remotely connecting
- Looking for User CALs? Click Here!
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Service 1 Device CAL
Need help determining your licensing scenario? Take a look at the guide below:
Remote Desktop Services enables one of your devices the ability to remote into its own terminal session and utilize the information on the server. Each remote session is unique and assigned to a specific device. This CAL will only allow 1 device at a time, but we have 5 packs of CALs available at a discounted rate, which you can find HERE.
The Remote Desktop Services role provides technologies that enable devices to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops. With Remote Desktop Services, devices can access remote connections from within a corporate network or from the Internet.
Get more from your Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop software by adding an additional device using a device CAL from Trusted Tech Team. CALs are required to connect devices to the server software and Trusted Tech Team makes it easy to add additional computers, tablets or smartphones by offering digital CAL licenses at competitive prices. We are a Microsoft Silver Partner and offer genuine Microsoft products with installation guarantees. Our Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop CALs are designed for software that uses a device licensing model. CALs are delivered electronically within 30 minutes when you order during our normal hours.
Device vs. User CALs:
Unified administration experience Administer your session and virtual desktop collections, configure your RemoteApp programs, manage your virtual desktops, and add servers to the deployment from one centralized console.
User personalization User profile disks allow you to preserve user personalization settings across session collections and pooled virtual desktop collections.
Less expensive storage Pooled virtual desktops can use local storage live migration between host computers. Personal virtual desktops can use storage located on network shares.
- Automated pooled virtual desktop management Deploy and manage pooled virtual desktops centrally by using a virtual desktop template. Any changes, such as application installation or security updates, are installed on the virtual desktop template, and the pooled virtual desktops are then recreated from the virtual desktop template.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly