Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 RDS 5 User CAL + Software Assurance
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Does not include a Windows Server license
- Shop Windows Server licenses
- Remote Desktop Service User CALs grant access to your users to remotely connect to your server
- Required for every user that is remotely connecting
- Looking for Device CALs? Click Here!
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Item added to your cart
Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Service 5 User CAL with Software Assurance
Need help determining your licensing scenario? Take a look at the guide below:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 RDS allows users to deploy and pilot remote desktop environments simply and effectively. This Microsoft Server package comes with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 RDS plus 5 user-CALs for small to medium-sized projects. This package also includes Software Assurance from Microsoft plus free installation support from our Microsoft Silver Partners here at Trusted Tech Team. Order today!
Remote Desktop Protocol requires that you are using a machine with Windows Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise - Windows 7 operating systems and newer.
- You will need to have a fully activated version of Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2. These CALs will work on Server Standard or Datacenter and we include the instructions on how to register your CALs in the licensing email.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly