Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard w/SP1 - 5 CAL OEM
Trusted Return Policy
- Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Live Migration to move VMs between hosts
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard w/SP1 - 5 CAL OEM
Need help determining your licensing scenario? Take a look below
Help your business succeed from the server side with time-tested Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. Available here with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 provides a comprehensive set of innovations for professional-level virtualization. These innovations include new virtualization capabilities with Dynamic Memory and Microsoft RemoteFX. Get your Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard OEM with 5 CALs and free installation support here at Trusted Tech Team.
- Offers innovative features for virtualization, power savings, and manageability
- Features powerful tools to give you greater control over your servers and streamline configuration and management tasks
- Builds on the award-winning foundation of Windows Server 2008, expanding existing technology and adding new features to enable IT professionals to increase the reliability and flexibility of their server infrastructures
- Powerful tools such as Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.5, updated Server Manager and Hyper-V platforms, and Windows PowerShell version 2.0 combine to give customers greater control, increased efficiency, and the ability to react to front-line business needs faster than ever before
- Provides more cost-effective and reliable support for mission-critical workloads
- Makes it easier for mobile workers to access company resources
- Enhanced security features work to harden the operating system to help protect your data and network, while providing a solid, highly dependable foundation for your business
- New virtualization tools, web resources, management enhancements, and exciting Windows 7 integration help save time, reduce costs, and provide a platform for a dynamic and efficiently managed data center
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with SP1Offering a secure and reliable platform to develop and deliver user-focused applications is Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2. IT professionals everywhere have praised this innovative software and its strong foundation for bringing flexibility and stability to their server infrastructure.
Awarding-Winning FeaturesAs an award-winning software, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 has features for virtualization power saving and better management overall. Also take advantage of features like AD Rights Management Services, BranchCache Content Server, Direct Access, Hyper-V, Internet Information Services 7.5, Network Access Protection, Remote Desktop Services, Server Core, Server Manager, Windows Deployment Services, and Windows PowerShell.
Saving Time Windows 7 IntegrationsWith the addition of Windows 7 integration, streamline your data management and save even more time than ever before. Save on the costs and resources needed to run your data center.
More Powerful ToolMicrosoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is a powerful software capable of facilitating expansion and technological advancements. Addition of the Internet Information Services version 7.5, Server Manager and Hyper-V platforms, and Windows PowerShell version 2.0 gives your customers more control and allows for a more efficient exchange. Always in aware of what’s happening on the customer-facing front of your business to ensure your clients are served as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Flexibility For Your EmployeesGive mobile workers in your employ an easier way to access company resources and data banks. Provide reliable support for these workers, especially during vital projects that require constant updates and close contact with everyone on the team.
Security You Can Depend On
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 features an enhanced security system capable of coping with the demands of the network and your operating system. Stop vulnerabilities in their tracks and fortify your data against possible undermining.
|Manufacturer Part Number||P73-06451|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Software Name||Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard|
|Distribution Media/Method||Digital Delivery|
|Product Type||Operating System - Original Equipment Installation|
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive a product key, download link and install instructions
How do I get the download?
Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly