Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 License 32 BIT
*Update* Windows 7 support ended on January 14, 2020, as seen in this update from Microsoft.
Those in search of Windows 7 with several extras will find no shortage of functionality with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional. In addition to all of the features found on Windows 7 Home Premium, 7 Professional includes support for dynamic disks, an encrypting file system, group policy and much more. Here, you can get a 32- or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 (SP1), which adds additional support for Advanced Vector Extensions and Advanced Format 512e for better hard disk functionality. Order here to take advantage of free installation support from us as a Microsoft Silver Partner.
As with preinstalled software on new computers, OEI software cannot be installed on a different PC after it is activated. The operating system is tied to the machine, so if the PC malfunctions, the software will be lost. Windows 7 Professional includes networking and security features for use by larger businesses including an encrypting file system and the ability for users to join a workgroup known as Windows Domain. Service Pack 1 was issued about one year after the debut of Windows 7 and the updates in SP1 include added support for Advanced Vector Extensions and Advanced Format 512e for better hard disk functionality. This service pack also resolves issues that were found regarding printing XPS documents and an HDMI audio issue.
Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional makes it possible to work from anywhere”quickly set up projectors, printers, and networks. And automatic backups ensure your work is safe and secure wherever you are.
Before you buy
- Run Upgrade Advisor to make sure your PC is compatible with Windows 7.
Work from anywhere easier
- Windows 7 Professional was designed for on-the-go working professionals. Connect to networks in three clicks, automatically find preferred network printers, give professional presentations, and use business programs with Windows XP Mode.
Windows Mobility Center
- Keep presentations professional by turning off notifications and screen savers, and change your desktop background with just one click.
Best PC entertainment experience
- Watch, pause, and record live TV using Windows Media Center then take it with you on your laptop, phone, or portable media player. With Internet TV, youll have access to free shows from sources across the web.
Encrypting File System
- Protect your files from unwanted access by storing them on your hard disk in an encrypted format.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86)
Hard disk space
- 16 GB available disk space (32-bit); for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Music and sound require audio output
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Additional system requirements
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware.