SQL Server 2014 Standard + 10 CALs
Item added to your cart
Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 with 10 Clients
Do more with your data and expand your enterprise. Order Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard with 10 CALs for immediate virtualization for up to 10 clients in your network. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard features performance-driven data management and business intelligence tools to help you optimize all areas of development and performance. This package includes 10 CALs: an affordable licensing solution for your growing team. Plus, it’s backed by free installation support from our Microsoft Silver partners. Order Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard with 10 CALs in this exclusive package from Trusted Tech Team today!
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition
Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 with 10 clients licensing can provide faster insights across your data by unlocking operational report visibility across business with integrated data. This product provides reliable and robust data security with core data management and is powered by tools that are easy to use.
Licensed for one server and 10 clients, Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 saves you costs in purchases, training and staff and offers even better value when you buy from Trusted Tech Team, thanks to our industry-leading discounts and our in-house support from our staff in California.
Built-in cloud capabilities in this product give a consistent platform that helps lower costs and quickly scale. Solutions can be deployed on premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment.
Microsoft® SQL server stand edition 2014 with 10 client software unlocks the operational report visibility across the business with an integrated data. Software provides leverage reliable, robust data security with core data management.
- Type: Database DBMS
- License type: Complete product
- License quantity: 1 server, 10 client
- Language supported: English, platform supported: PC, operating system supported: Windows
- System requirements: Processor: 1 GHz Pentium III-compatible or faster (x86), 1.4 GHz AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support (x64), 2 GHz or faster (Recommended)
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012/2008, Windows 7/8/8.1
- Hard disk: 6GB of free space, memory: 1GB RAM (4GB recommended), optical drive: DVD-ROM
- System requirements: .NET 3.5 SP1, .NET 4.0, Windows PowerShell 2.0, Shared memory, Named Pipes, TCP/IP and VIA, SQL Server 2014 requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor, internet functionality requires Internet access
- Compatibility: Windows Server 2008 SP2 standard, enterprise and datacenter editions, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions, Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions
- Core data management: Leverage reliable, cost-effective availability, and robust data security features, powered by easy-to-use tools and functionality
- Cloud-enabled database: Built-in cloud capabilities provide a consistent platform to help reduce costs and quickly scale
- Faster insights across your data: Unlock new insights and operational reporting visibility across the business with consistent, integrated data
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly