SQL Server 2017 Standard - 2 Core w/ SA
Trusted Return Policy
- Perform queries faster than disk with in-memory columnstore
- Perform transactions up to 30x faster with in-memory OLTP.
- Up to 1 million predictions per second with Python and R integration
Item added to your cart
SQL Server 2017 Standard - 2 Core License with Software Assurance
Software Assurance is required for Azure and AWS hosted solutions.
- Software Assurance provides customers with 24/7 elevated support and free upgrades to any new releases of SQL.
2 Core License - What Is It?
- The Core Licensing model for SQL Server 2017 requires that you purchase a license for every core on your Virtual Machine or Host Machine with a license. Sold in packs of 2.
- No CALs are required - Covers unlimited users or devices accessing the database or application.
- Example: You have (2) Intel Xeon E5-1620 processors in your server. Each processor has 4 cores. You will have to cover 8 cores with 4 SQL Server 2 Core Licenses.
Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard from Trusted Tech Team comes with two core licenses and Software Assurance. Software Assurance is required for Azure and AWS hosted solutions. It provides customers with 24/7 elevated support and free upgrades to any future releases of Microsoft Server SQL. The software uses Microsoft’s two core licensing model. It requires that a new license is purchased for every core on your Virtual Machine, but no CALs are required. licenses are sold in packs of two and additional licenses are available from Trusted Tech Team.
Enterprise Linux extends the enterprise database and analytics capabilities of SQL Server by delivering it on the industry-leading platform for performance, security features, stability, reliability, and manageability.
Customers will be able to bring the performance and security features of SQL Server to Linux workloads. SQL Server 2017 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux delivers mission-critical OLTP database capabilities and enterprise data warehousing with in-memory technology across workloads. SQL Server 2017 embraces developers by delivering choice in language and platform, with container support that seamlessly facilitates DevOps scenarios. The new release of SQL Server delivers all of this, built-in. And, it runs wherever you want, whether in your datacenter, in Azure virtual machines, or in containers running on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform!
- Also starting October 2nd until June 30th, 2018, we are launching a SQL Server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux offer to help with upgrades and migrations. This offer provides up to 30% off SQL Server 2017 through an annual subscription. When customers purchase a new Red Hat Enterprise Linux subscription to support their SQL Server, they will be eligible for another 30% off their Red Hat Enterprise Linux subscription price.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly