Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard 2 Core - Open License + Software Assurance
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Always Encrypted. With the Always Encrypted feature enabled your SQL Server data will always be encrypted within SQL Server
- JSON Support
- Multiple TempDB Database Files
- Comprehensive Price Quote delivered within 30 minutes or less, volume discounts available
Item added to your cart
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard Core Edition - Open License with Software Assurance
Software Assurance is required for Azure and AWS hosted solutions.
- Software Assurance provides customers with 24/7 elevated support and free upgrades to any new releases of SQL.
Get the most from your servers with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard from Trusted Tech Team. The software makes it easier and more economical to build your business. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard is flexible and can be used on-site, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment. It comes with built-in management tools that are familiar and easy to use. The downloadable software comes with an open license and software assurance. Software Assurance provides elevated support and free upgrades to future versions of the software. It is required for Azure and AWS hosted solutions.
2 Core License - What Is It?
- The Core Licensing model for SQL Server 2016 requires that you purchase a license for every core on your Virtual Machine or Host Machine with a license. Sold in packs of 2.
- No CALs are required - Covers unlimited users or devices accessing the database or application.
- Example: You have (2) Intel Xeon E5-1620 processors in your server. Each processor has 4 cores. You will have to cover 8 cores with 4 SQL Server 2 Core Licenses.
SQL Server 2016 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly