Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 License
Featuring the 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for Windows is ideal for home users and students who want integrated software thats flexible, collaborative and user-friendly. New for 2010 features include brand-new photo editing tools in Word, better data charts via Sparklines in Excel and a cool broadcasting tool called Broadcast Slide Show for PowerPoint. Attractive, ready-made templates and new time-saving tools keep your docs looking fresh while enhancing efficiency.
All of these fantastic applications are available online for you to access, edit, share and save via your PC, smartphone or tablet. Ditch the flash drive and save hard drive space when you upgrade to Office 2010. This is a 25-character product keycard of Office Home and Student 2010 that is delivered to you by e-mail from Trusted Tech Team. Its ideal for customers with new PCs and dont need to upgrade other home PCs. It comes with a one-PC license for Windows machines.
Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote. 1 PC. (No MAC)
Download license is permanent (not a trial). Product key delivered by email. Installation guaranteed or your money back.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don't need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don't require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
Brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Find It on New Backstage View
Replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
Programs You Rely On
Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many la