- Includes 2013 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Requires Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Rich and powerful new ways to deliver your work on your computer, Windows Mobile-based smart phone or a web browser
- Easy-to-use Tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities
- Work with people from different places at the same time with the new co-authoring experience
- More ways to access your files from almost anywhere, Office 2013 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule
- Simplifies your tasks and creates amazing results
Create documents, presentations, spreadsheets and more with ease by using Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business from Trusted Tech Team. Microsoft Office 2013 contains all of the applications you need to be your most productive. The intuitive software suite is easy to navigate and has a familiar look to help eliminate potential learning curves. The Home and Business version comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. The permanent license eliminates the need for subscriptions and all software is stored on your computer so you can work even when you’re not connected to the internet.Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business provides access from virtually anywhere to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video-conferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices, including PCs, smartphones, and tablets. This download of Office 2013 Home and Business includes the latest versions of your essential Office applications, for one PC. Includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote to keep your home and work life organized.
Organization at its BestMS Office 2013 has smart, time-saving new ways to create, read, share, and connect. Stay Cloud-connected, sign-in to Office and access documents and settings across multiple devices. Office 2013 is optimized for touch-screen devices, giving you more flexibility. Read testimonials, stay up-to-date on upgrades, and learn all there is to know about various version of Office by checking out the Microsoft Office Blog. Permanent Download - No renewal required.