Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard CAL - 5 device CALs - License
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange Server 2010 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2010 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.
Learn more about Windows Licensing with a from Trusted Tech Team
Features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Store and Mailbox Database Functionality:
- Deprecated storage groups
- Mailbox databases no longer connected to the server object
- Improvements in Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) for high availability, performance, and database mobility
- Flattened Outlook store schema
- Enhanced reporting with public folders
- In Exchange 2010, Role Based Access Control (RBAC) replaces the permissions model used in Exchange 2007. Using RBAC, you can define extremely broad or extremely precise permissions models based on the roles of your administrators and users.
Transport and Routing Functionality:
- Shadow redundancy
- Moderated transport
- Federated delivery
- Latency service level agreement (SLA) management
- End-to-end message tracking
- Incremental EdgeSync
- Transport rules integration with AD RMS
- Transport dumpster improvements
- Transport database improvements
For more of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010’s
features, check out the Microsoft Website. Have any questions about licensing? Contact us at (855) 202-8140 or support@TrustedTechTeam.com.