Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard CAL - 5 device CALs - License
Are you using Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard to power your enterprise or professional project? If so, you need to be sure all devices in your network have access to your server. With this official 5 device-CAL package, you can add up to 5 devices to your project powered by Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard. Instantly download this 5-device CAL license package with free installation support from our verified Microsoft Partners here at Trusted Tech Team, you source for Exchange 2010 CALs and more.
Learn more about Windows Licensing with a from Trusted Tech Team
Features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Store and Mailbox Database Functionality:
- Deprecated storage groups
- Mailbox databases no longer connected to the server object
- Improvements in Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) for high availability, performance, and database mobility
- Flattened Outlook store schema
- Enhanced reporting with public folders
- In Exchange 2010, Role Based Access Control (RBAC) replaces the permissions model used in Exchange 2007. Using RBAC, you can define extremely broad or extremely precise permissions models based on the roles of your administrators and users.
Transport and Routing Functionality:
- Shadow redundancy
- Moderated transport
- Federated delivery
- Latency service level agreement (SLA) management
- End-to-end message tracking
- Incremental EdgeSync
- Transport rules integration with AD RMS
- Transport dumpster improvements
- Transport database improvements
For more of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010’s
features, check out the Microsoft Website. Have any questions about licensing? Contact us at (855) 202-8140 or support@TrustedTechTeam.com.