Microsoft Excel 2013 Open License
Trusted Return Policy
Details(View full description)
- Permanent License - No Subscription Required
- Fully Installed Desktop Application
- No internet access required for use
Item added to your cart
Microsoft Excel 2013 + Software Assurance - 3 Year
Microsoft Excel 2013 is a powerful data analytics and visualization platform used by millions of individuals and organizations worldwide. Excel 2013 features Recommended Pivot Tables and Charts, as well as tools such as Flash Fill, Quick Analysis, Chart Formatting Control and more. Here, you can order a permanent license for Microsoft Excel 2013 that can be easily and affordably expanded to several PCs in your network thanks to Microsoft's Open License agreement. Order your Open License for Microsoft Excel 2013 with free installation support from our Microsoft Silver partners here at Trusted Tech Team.
Microsoft Excel 2013 has a suite of useful features to make building comprehensive data sheets easier and better, including:
- Recommended Pivot Table: Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot table options, and allows you select an option that best tells the story you want to share
- Flash Fill: Arguably the easiest way to reformat and rearrange your data. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern to auto-complete the remaining data, and requires no additional formulas or macros.
- Recommended Charts: By selecting this tab, Excel recommends charts that best illustrate your data patterns. You are able to quickly preview each chart and graph option, and then can pick the option that best flatters the data you are showing off.
- Quick Analysis: This option allows you to discover many different ways to visually represent your data. To really make your data sheets look good, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click in an easy to navigate ribbon tool bar..
- Chart Formatting Control: Fine tune your data charts quickly and easily to make them more effective. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements from a new, more interactive interface with all the options just a click away.
- Simplified Sharing: Easily share your work with others to make collaboration even easier than before. When you save your workbooks, they are saved to OneDrive or SharePoint by default. You are able to send links to the same file to as many people as you like, which includes their viewing and editing permissions; this way, you can be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Post to Social Networks: Share selected portions of your spreadsheets online by simply embedding their links on your social network and media pages.
- Present Online: Share your workbooks and collaborate with others via a Lync conversation or meeting. You can also give control of your workbooks to others.
What do I get with my purchase?
You receive an authorization and agreement number to register on the Volume Licensing Service Center
How long does it take get my download?
Open License products are delivered via email within 1-2 days of placing the order
What if I need help?
We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Give us a call or chat instantly