Your purchase of QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 license includes a one-year free subscription to QuickBooks Online Essentials which includes access for up to 3 users. To activate your subscription, visit www.quickbooks.com/activate-free and enter your product and license number. You must activate the subscription by January 31, 2017. After one year, you will need to renew your subscription if you want to continue with QuickBooks Online. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
1. See below for integration with other software.
2. Download your data from participating banks until May 2019. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
3. One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier”sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
4. QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Additional terms and conditions apply.
5. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, well give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
2.4 GHz processor
4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
4x DVD-ROM drive.
Online features require Internet access
Product registration required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit).
Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync).
E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007“2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365,
Windows Mail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com.
Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0“12.0.
Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014“2016, QuickBooks 4.0“15.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007“2013.
Internet Explorer 9-11
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.